Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 4 fl oz (118 ml) Reviews



More Picture


I tested this product during a great time -- summer rash season! It felt good on my skin, without any overpowering odors. It also made my skin feel smooth and less prone to itching. My son, who has sensitive skin, also used it with no problems or allergic reactions, and found a lot of relief from his various skin ""itchies."" I'll be buying more as soon as this bottle is gone. I really feel it did what it said it would do. We're very pleased with this product and will recommend it to others.

Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 4 fl oz (118 ml) Feature

  • With Triple Oat Complex
  • Provides fast-acting relief
  • Soothes rashes and itches
Dermatologist recommended. Fast acting, Soothing Itch Relief of: Poison Ivy; Oak; Sumac; Insect Bites; Allergic Itches; Chicken Pox Rash.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

excellent product - David K. Roller - Santa Ana, Costa Rica
A gift from my daughter several years ago, I live in Costa Rica, this product works great to provide quick relief from the occasional itchy insect bite. Am reordering, for me, no need to try any other.



Nov 02, 2010 03:24:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment